We are so glad you are here! Missy and I have been talking about hosting a Quilt Along for a while, and we think that this is the PERFECT quilt for our very first QAL. If you need the pattern you can get it in our Etsy shop.
So, what can you expect?
- Fabric requirements (this will go out in the welcome email so you can be ready when we start)
- The blocks or steps we are working on that week
- Links to any videos associated with the blocks
- Tips and techniques that will make your job easier
The quilt along is over, but you can access all the tips and videos below at any time. After you are through the cutting instructions, the blocks go together fairly quickly. For completing the blocks, you have two options:
- Sew just the vegetable blocks and save all block assembly until the last week, or
- Sew the vegetables and assemble them into their groupings so during the last week you are sewing just big blocks together
We will have instructions for each method in the weekly posts, so you’ll know exactly what is expected for each week.
The most important thing is to have fun! This is going to be a fairly laid back quilt along with super easy requirements to qualify for the prizes we are offering. We are definitely going for low stress.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to ask!