Science Club is a raw edge applique quilt pattern featuring all things science! This modern kid’s quilt pattern includes templates for 3 science symbols.
The pattern also includes instructions for 3 matching 18" throw pillows.
• Pattern shown is for a throw size quilt, about 63" x 78" in size
• Layouts for a baby quilt, a throw quilt, and a twin size bed quilt are included
• Confident Beginner quilt pattern
• Applique and traditionally pieced quilt construction
• Applique tutorials can be found on our website, www.onwilliamsstreet.com
Kit includes pattern, paper templates, and fabrics needed to complete top and binding in cover size, 63x78". Pick either Blue Boys or Pink Girls.
All Fabric Michael Miller fabrics featuring Stem Club by Edward Miller
- White - 3 yards
- Pink Girls OR Blue Boys - 1 1/4 yard (this print counts as 2 of the prints needed)
- Blue Circuit Board - 5/8 yard
- Black Math - 5/8 yard
- Mad Scientist - 5/8 yard
- Black Science Lab - 5/8 yard
- Black Periodic Elements - 5/8 yard
- Black for Binding - 1/2 yard