Whale of a Tail Modern Quilt Pattern - PDF Download
Remember the first time you put a seashell up to your ear to hear the ocean sounds? The amazement and wonder of how the whole ocean fit into that little shell. Or the first time you dug your toes into the sand and let the waves wash over them. For us it was love at first site, sound, and smell. There seems to be something calming about a soft ocean breeze and the crash of the waves that just makes everything better. Bring the ocean to life with lots of calming blue triangles and a fun textured whale quilt.
Whale of a Tail is an easy half square triangle quilt pattern that is perfect for a beginner. Features simple HST’s, a pieced whale, applique whale spout and a little extra detail in the borders. This is a modern kid’s quilt pattern perfect for any child.
• Pattern shown is for a baby quilt, about 37x43" in size.
• Layouts for a baby quilt, a throw quilt, and a twin size bed quilt
• Beginner quilt pattern
• Applique and basic pieced quilt construction
• PDF pattern for immediate download
• Applique tutorials can be found on our website,